ScrapBlogs

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Would you like to follow this blog?

Since I have a custom made blog, it isn't very easy to follow me using Blogger's built-in following gadget. But... I've figured out how to do it.

First, click here. This should take you to your blog management area.
Next, click "add."
Now copy & paste my blog address into the URL box:
scrapblogs.blogspot.com
Finally, click next and you should be all set to follow me.

I'm sorry it's such a pain in the hiney!

3 comment(s):

Always happy to follow what your doing Sandi. Can't wait to see more.

By Blogger Stacey, at 10/23/2010 5:18 PM  

I would love to be added to this. My blog is http://www.traceystagsandtreasures.blogspot.com/. Thanks so much! Tracey

By Blogger Mommy of 3 Princesses, at 12/08/2010 4:44 AM  

I'm trying to be a follower..
I see that you don't have me on your list? sad face!

By Blogger Angie Delarie, at 1/02/2011 8:26 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter